2 INSPIRE PEACE INC.
Inspiring Peace, One Breath At A Time
Inspiring Our Communities
2 Inspire Peace Inc. is a non-profit corporation and shall operate exclusively for educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future Federal tax code.
2 Inspire Peace is on a mission to decrease physical and mental stress for all settings, but especially educational settings by increasing self-awareness and mindfulness using mental health first aid training and holistic art inspired techniques such as mindfulness exercises, meditation, deep breathing exercises, art, music, writing, multimedia, and specialized group and individual lifestyle modification programming.
OUR PROGRAM & SERVICES
Making A Difference
2 INSPIRE PEACE is in the business of changing and shaping lives. The work we do at our Nonprofit Organization is aimed at providing a holistic approach to solving some of our society’s biggest challenges. We make sure our partners are empowered by creating opportunities for individuals and communities.
RITES OF PASSAGE PROGRAMS
- Sat, Jul 17DallasJul 17, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PMDallas, 3400 S Fitzhugh Ave, Dallas, TX 75210, USAOur Hip Hop & Healing Summer Mixtape PH Balance Celebration will be held on Saturday, July 17th at 3 pm at The South Dallas Cultural Center, and will include the artistic expressions from our youth from summer camp as we celebrate social emotional health.
- Mon, Jul 05Sweet Home Christian Institute
- Fri, Jul 02Texas Discovery Gardens at Fair Park
- Wed, Jun 23Cedar HillJun 23, 5:00 PM – Jul 28, 7:00 PMCedar Hill, 431 W Parkerville Rd, Cedar Hill, TX 75104, USACHISD is sponsoring a free six-week summer event called “Longhorn H.E.L.P.” – which stands for “Heal, Engage, Learn, Play”. The free community events will be held on Wednesdays in June and July starting with a kick off event on June 16 at Virginia Weaver Park.
- Sat, Apr 24Dallas
- Sat, Mar 20Dallas
- Tue, Jan 05https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgu7VPf364I
- Sat, Dec 12South Dallas Cultural Center
- Tue, Oct 20The Miseducation of Self
- The PH Balance "When Doves Cry" An Artistic Examination of Family Violence Lunch & Learn Writing WorkshopSat, Oct 03Pan-African Connection Bookstore Art Gal
"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together"