2 INSPIRE PEACE INC.
Inspiring Peace, One Breath At A Time
Inspiring Our Communities
2 Inspire Peace Inc. is a non-profit corporation and shall operate exclusively for educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future Federal tax code.
2 Inspire Peace is on a mission to decrease physical and mental stress by increasing self-awareness and mindfulness using mental health first aid training and holistic art inspired techniques such as mindfulness exercises, meditation, deep breathing exercises, art, music, writing, multimedia, and specialized group and individual lifestyle modification.
When it comes to health education, there are few options and resources in the area where Black and Brown people reside. The Art Inspired Healing Collective ensures that there are spaces, forums, and places for healing within all communities, and generally, among Black and Indigenous people. There is a stigma when it comes to facing and speaking out about trauma and experiences that have led to physical or mental illness, and that causes mental and physical harm. Art Inspired Healing has been created to encourage authenticity and vulnerability within a safe environment to ultimately create a release of the past to enable each individual to move forward with healing into a purpose for themselves and for the greater good. As a collective of the same ethnic background, and as members of the creative community, we have recognized an increase in mental and physical illnesses as well as a lack of forums represented to positively influence this aspect of our community. We will change that one word, one dance, one drawing, one paint brush stroke, one beat, and one breath at a time.
OUR PROGRAM & SERVICES
Making A Difference
2 INSPIRE PEACE is in the business of changing and shaping lives. The work we do at our Nonprofit Organization is aimed at providing a holistic approach to solving some of our society’s biggest challenges. We make sure our partners are empowered by creating opportunities for individuals and communities.
MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AIDE TRAINING
- Sat, May 14DeSoto Town Center
- Sat, May 07Dallas
- Sat, Jul 17DallasJul 17, 2021, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PMDallas, 3400 S Fitzhugh Ave, Dallas, TX 75210, USAOur Hip Hop & Healing Summer Mixtape PH Balance Celebration will be held on Saturday, July 17th at 3 pm at The South Dallas Cultural Center, and will include the artistic expressions from our youth from summer camp as we celebrate social emotional health.
- Mon, Jul 05Sweet Home Christian InstituteJul 05, 2021, 10:00 AM – Jul 15, 2021, 3:00 PMSweet Home Christian Institute, 5225 Ramey Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76105, USAMaroon 9 Community Enrichment Organization Presents their 2nd Annual DFW Youth Enrichment Summit, and 2 Inspire Peace Inc is going to be in the place!!! Register now @ www.maroon9.org
- Fri, Jul 02Texas Discovery Gardens at Fair ParkJul 02, 2021, 10:00 AM – Jul 23, 2021, 12:00 PMTexas Discovery Gardens at Fair Park, 3601 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Dallas, TX 75210, USAJoin us every Friday in July to explore concepts of mindfulness through all five senses as we merge social emotional learning with the healing nature of gardens.
- Wed, Jun 23Cedar HillJun 23, 2021, 5:00 PM – Jul 28, 2021, 7:00 PMCedar Hill, 431 W Parkerville Rd, Cedar Hill, TX 75104, USACHISD is sponsoring a free six-week summer event called “Longhorn H.E.L.P.” – which stands for “Heal, Engage, Learn, Play”. The free community events will be held on Wednesdays in June and July starting with a kick off event on June 16 at Virginia Weaver Park.
- Sat, Apr 24DallasApr 24, 2021, 3:00 PMDallas, 5915 Singing Hills Dr, Dallas, TX 75241, USAJoin us on Saturday, April 24th at 3 pm for free food, free water donated by Watertree USA, giveaways, facepainting and henna by BriiNoir, and the opportunity to assist us in planting our tree, serenity and sustainable gardens.
- Sat, Mar 20Dallas
- Tue, Jan 05https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgu7VPf364I
- Sat, Dec 12South Dallas Cultural Center
- Tue, Oct 20The Miseducation of Self
- The PH Balance "When Doves Cry" An Artistic Examination of Family Violence Lunch & Learn Writing WorkshopSat, Oct 03Pan-African Connection Bookstore Art Gal
"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together"