2 INSPIRE PEACE INC.
Inspiring Peace, One Breath At A Time
Inspiring Our Communities
2 Inspire Peace Inc. is a non-profit corporation and shall operate exclusively for educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future Federal tax code.
2 Inspire Peace is on a mission to decrease physical and mental stress for all settings, but especially educational settings by increasing self-awareness and mindfulness using mental health first aid training and holistic art inspired techniques such as mindfulness exercises, meditation, deep breathing exercises, art, music, writing, multimedia, and specialized group and individual lifestyle modification programming.
OUR PROGRAM & SERVICES
Making A Difference
2 INSPIRE PEACE is in the business of changing and shaping lives. The work we do at our Nonprofit Organization is aimed at providing a holistic approach to solving some of our society’s biggest challenges. We make sure our partners are empowered by creating opportunities for individuals and communities.
RITES OF PASSAGE PROGRAMS
- Sat, Jun 19DallasJun 19, 12:30 PM – 9:00 PMDallas, 3400 S Fitzhugh Ave, Dallas, TX 75210, USAOur Juneteenth/Father's Day PH Balance Celebration held on Saturday, June 19th will include our lunch workshop on men and social emotional health. There is a maximum of 25 tickets for the first session and preregistration is required.
- Sat, Apr 24Dallas
- Sat, Mar 20Dallas
- Tue, Jan 05https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgu7VPf364I
- Sat, Dec 12South Dallas Cultural Center
- Tue, Oct 20The Miseducation of Self
- The PH Balance "When Doves Cry" An Artistic Examination of Family Violence Lunch & Learn Writing WorkshopSat, Oct 03Pan-African Connection Bookstore Art Gal
"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together"